tims auto repair
tims auto repair, mechanic
Experience:  owns a repair shop...25yrs

04 2.2l no inj pulse spark good. 04 grand am, 04, I have

Customer Question

04 2.2l no inj pulse spark good.
JA: What is the model/year of your Pontiac?
Customer: 04 grand am
JA: What year is your Pontiac?
Customer: 04
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I have spark but no injector pulse.
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pontiac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  tims auto repair replied 3 months ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you.

from the way you explain,it sounds as if you may have a bad crank sens or or the wiring to the crank sensor is bad.

PLEASE COPY AND PASTE the link below to your browser, I have uploaded more info on this there please copy and paste the link below to your main browser[INTERNET EXPLORER or FIREFOX]

if the link doesn’t work that way, try it this way

If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help