Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech

My 1999 am is over heating if i cut the air on. i just

Customer Question

hi my 1999 am is over heating if i cut the air on . i just looked at it and seen that there is oil leaking from somewhere on the side where my temtas is located in the front under the big tube that the cooling runs to the engine at
Category: Pontiac
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 3 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The type of overheating you are describing can be cause by a few things and since you have already changed the water pump and thermostat then I would start next with making sure the cooling fan comes on when the AC is turned on. Check this for me and post back with the result and we can work from there.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.