Chris (aka- Moose), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

I have a 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix V6 3.8L. Recently it's

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Pontiac Grand Prix V6 3.8L. Recently it's started to bog down. It hasn't stalled, just the steering wheel has gotten hard to turn, won't accelerate. I turned it off and started it right back and the problem was corrected. No lights come on on the dashboard. Just trying to get a starting point to look.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Check the fuel pressure, a tune up, Cleaning the throttle body and MAF sensor. Those are good things to start with if all other maintenance is up to specs. Does this acceleration issue occur from a red light or when driving?

If your confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If your not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you are pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris