Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech

I have a 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix gxp. I have been having

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix gxp. I have been having electrical issues. The he car radio sometimes doesn't shut off even without a key it continues to play. Then there are times when it shuts off by its self sometimes it won't start i play or jiggle th wires under the hood an it fires up I recently installed halo head lights and started noticing problems ever since
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Ron replied 4 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The one thing that can affect the radio and the starting system is the ignition switch which GM has a recall on and if you have not had this recall performed I would consider doing so and see if that corrects the problems you are having. The recall number is : 14V400000 . Contact your dealer and they will perform this service for you at no charge.