GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

Where might I look slowing of gh speed on the AC blower in

Customer Question

Where might I look for intermittent slowing of high speed on the AC blower in my 2005 Montana SV6? (116k miles)
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Juan Crespo replied 4 months ago.

Hi there.

More than likely, you're looking at a bad blower resistor or connection to it. Does your Montana have the manual or automatic temperature control option? Front or dual front and rear A/C?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
It has the red-blue dial control for temperature and a front A/C. The blower speed slowdown is slight but really important when a person is "maxing out" the unit for comfort on a hot day.

Sorry I missed you... I have logged out for the day. I’ll be back online ready to continue our conversation Monday through Friday from 2 to 8 PM EST. Please contact customer service at if you need immediate assistance.