Chris (aka- Moose), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

LOCATION 2003 TCM PONTIAC SUNFIRE

Customer Question

LOCATION 2003 TCM PONTIAC SUNFIRE
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Your vehicle does not have a transmission control module. The powertrain control module controls the transmission as well as the engine. The PCM is next to the firewall and strut tower, passenger rear of the engine compartment.

Please let me know if you are pleased with my help. If you are not please reply prior to rating the answer.

Thanks Chris

Sorry you were not pleased with my help.

Do you want me to request the post be closed?

I take it from your silence you were not pleased with my help. Do you want me to close the post?

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris