Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Pontiac Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Pontiac Diagnostics

What is the power wire in a 2004 Pontiac sunfire radio :

Customer Question

What is the power wire in a 2004 Pontiac sunfire for the radio
JA: Have you checked the fuses?
Customer: Checking now
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I'm putting a aftermarket radio in my sunfire and we can't find the power wire
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I have someone who worked with these things before but never on a sunfire
JA: Is there anything else the Pontiac Mechanic should be aware of about your Pontiac?
Customer: No not really
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pontiac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 4 months ago.

On this vehicle, the Orange wire is power. I've wrapped up the radio wiring diagram into a PDF file for easier viewing/printing. Download the PDF file here: .

If you found this answer helpful, please help me and leave a rating using the "stars" at the top of the page or click 'accept'.
Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for this Q&A.