Chris (aka- Moose), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience

2008 Pontiac Torrent rear wiper motor issues. Does the

Customer Question

2008 Pontiac Torrent rear wiper motor issues. Does the control model on the motor control the wiper motor pulse to operate?
JA: Have you checked the fuses? Do you know if there is power to the wiper motor?
Customer: Yes the fuse is good and there is power at the wiper motor.
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The motor was seizes
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I was try I got to free up the seized motor but have purchased a replacement motor. The new motor does not operate
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Pontiac Mechanic should know about your Pontiac?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pontiac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 4 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Sorry for the long delay. I just got caught up and am seeing if the longest waiting customers still need help? If so let me know and I will get started on this concern.

Thanks Chris

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris