Chris (aka- Moose), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I have a 1997 Pontiac grand Prix gtp and before I changed

Customer Question

I have a 1997 Pontiac grand Prix gtp and before I changed the fuel pump and fuel pressure regulator the would idle for a few seconds and then die down
Now I've replace the pump and regulator the car ran for one day with no problems go to start this morning and it back at it again it runs for few seconds then die down
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 6 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central everyday. Please let me know exactly what you need from this conversation so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service.

Sorry for the long delay. I just got caught up and am seeing if the longest waiting customers still need help? If so let me know and I will get started on this concern.

Thanks Chris

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 5 months ago.

Hello again Chris here,

I am contacting you because the post has not been closed or rated. We have 7 days to get a post rated before it times out. When a post times out, that means its no longer on my active list (if you reply I never know it.) You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, but it appears your not pleased, or need more help.

Let me help some more. Is there anything else you feel I could offer so you would be pleased with my help. I have the option to call you if that would be better.

Thanks Chris