GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

1 week ago my car dealer ship replaced the AC in my 2007

Customer Question

1 week ago my car dealer ship replaced the AC in my 2007 Pontiac G6 Convertable, last night as i was pulling into my driveway , i lost all power steering and my car started to smoke and begain to catch fire . it looks like the power streering fluid was spraying all over and thats what started on fire . could the dealer ship be respondsable ?
JA: Have you checked the power steering fluid? Will the wheel turn at all?
Customer: it was fine . until it wasnt
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: no im taking it back to the dealership
JA: OK! The Pontiac Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Pontiac Mechanic should know about your Pontiac?
Customer: I know that the power steering pump has to be removed first before the AC can be worked on and i want to know if they possible did some thing wrong that could of caused the problem
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pontiac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Gary replied 4 months ago.

what size engine is in this G6 ?