GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Have a 95 firebird 3.4 Compressure works, but blowing hot

Customer Question

have a 95 firebird 3.4 Compressure works, but blowing hot air. The line that should be cold is very warm also
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Pontiac. The Pontiac Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: ok
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Compressor was not working, put a can of oil then a can of 134 and it kicked on the compressor. It runs constantly, no shuttin off unless I turn the control off
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Pontiac Mechanic should know about your Pontiac?
Customer: I replaced the valve you hook the freon can to. It was leaking slightly last summer.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pontiac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Jerry replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

.

What are the pressure readings?