john aka eaut
john aka eaut, The Car Guy
Experience:  15 years as a auto tech
6149662

AFTER DRIVING IN DEEP WET SNOW MY STABLETRACK LIGHT COMES ON

Customer Question

AFTER DRIVING IN DEEP WET SNOW MY STABLETRACK LIGHT COMES ON AT HIGHWAY SPEED AND THERE IS A SHIMMY
JA: How old is your battery? When was the last tune up?
Customer: BATTERY WAS JUST REPLACED 3 MONTHS AGO. NEVER TUNED UP
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: WELL I TOLD YOU ALL I KNOW. YESTERDAY WE DROVE IT AND AROUND 65 70 IT STARTS TO SHIMMY, THEN THERE WAS A NOISE AND THE WARNING LIGHT CAME ON
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: PROBABLY NOT, I AM JUST HOPING IT ISN'T SUPER EXPENSIVE
JA: Is there anything else the Pontiac Mechanic should be aware of about your Pontiac?
Customer: NO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pontiac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  john aka eaut replied 1 year ago.

have you scanned for abs/ stabiltrac system for trouble code?

Expert:  john aka eaut replied 11 months ago.

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you