GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

I replace the camshaft sensor and the crankshaft sensor and

Customer Question

I replace the camshaft sensor and the crankshaft sensor and it still run and running rough and misfiring sometimes
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Pontiac. The Pontiac Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Can you hang on a second while I go grab my boyfriend cuz he did all the all the real work
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I'm just checking his work because it's still not running right and he's he's right at the corner he's coming right he's coming
JA: Is there anything else the Pontiac Mechanic should be aware of about your Pontiac?
Customer: Yeah it's blown a head gasket twice now
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pontiac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  tims auto repair replied 5 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.I will do my best to assist you.what is the year of your grand am?what engine do you have?
does the engine light stay on?if so,can you give me the computer codes?