Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

Low beam headlights will not come on, 2007 g6 JA: Working

Customer Question

low beam headlights will not come on, 2007 g6
JA: Working headlights are essential for a safe drive. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with will have just the tips you need for a quick fix. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the high beams work fine, side lights and turning lights work, but neither of the low beams wor
k. the fuses ore fine
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have looked on line and the light socket is usually the problem, splice in a new one
JA: Is there anything else the Pontiac Mechanic should be aware of about your Pontiac?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pontiac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Ron replied 10 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to determine why the low beams are not working you are going to need to do some testing, I have enclosed the test to do so in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it. https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Low%20beams%20May%2018.pdfI have also enclosed the wiring diagram for reference as well in this link.https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/104923897/Headlamp%20circuit%20May%2018.pdf