Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech

Low beam headlights will not come on, 2007 g6 JA: Working

Customer Question

low beam headlights will not come on, 2007 g6
JA: Working headlights are essential for a safe drive. Luckily, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with will have just the tips you need for a quick fix. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: the high beams work fine, side lights and turning lights work, but neither of the low beams wor
k. the fuses ore fine
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: i have looked on line and the light socket is usually the problem, splice in a new one
JA: Is there anything else the Pontiac Mechanic should be aware of about your Pontiac?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pontiac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Ron replied 5 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to determine why the low beams are not working you are going to need to do some testing, I have enclosed the test to do so in the link below, copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it. have also enclosed the wiring diagram for reference as well in this link.