tracer6
tracer6, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master Tech, 32 years Auto and Light truck foreign and domestic
13677702

I have a 07 Pontiac g6 4 cylinder. We're is the camshaft position

Customer Question

I have a 07 Pontiac g6 4 cylinder. We're is the camshaft position located and I replace
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Pontiac. The Pontiac Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The car is real hard and jerks going into
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing yet don't know were it is located
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Pontiac Mechanic should know about your Pontiac?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pontiac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  tracer6 replied 6 months ago.
Hello, I have included a couple links to show location, It has 2 cam sensors, one for intake one for exhaust. Each is held in by one bolt,. Here are the location, The first picture they are #2 and #7