GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

Well we had lost the key and somebody change the whole Tower

Customer Question

well we had lost the key and somebody change the whole Tower or the steering column and now everything works like everything but the key won't turn the vehicle on so we're trying to bypass the security we're not sure what we're doing with the wiring being incorrect
JA: Many things can cause steering issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: please we need help
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Pontiac Mechanic should know about your Pontiac?
Customer: just that we had some stupid put the new steering column and don't know if you did it right and we don't know nothing about the wiring I know we can bypass the security some how to get this vehicle started
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pontiac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pontiac
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. Can you tell me the year and model of this vehicle and is the key turning at all now in the ignition? Let me know,thanks Pete.