Pete, Pontiac Technician
Experience:  17 Years Pontiac Technician and training.

Blower fan not working

Customer Question

Blower fan not working
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Pontiac. The Pontiac Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Car don't run hot unless I keep it running fan does not come on
JA: Watching the temperature gauge creep up into the red is never fun. Fortunately, the mechanics we work with have tons of experience dealing with overheating troubles. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing
JA: Is there anything else the Pontiac Mechanic should be aware of about your Pontiac?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pontiac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. Is this the engine cooling fan or blower motor fan for the heater and ac system? Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Can you tell me the year and model of this vehicle as well as engine size?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Pontiac g6 2006 3.5
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
In your under hood fuse panel locate the C/Fan 1 fuse 17 and C/Fan 2 fuse 18 are both o.k. and let me know.If any are blown replace the affected fuses and let me know. Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Cancel my order please
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
I can further help here if you like I just wanted to start with the fuses first.Let me know if you want to continue.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Cancel my account please don't want the service
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
I will send this to customer service. Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 5 months ago.