Joshua Haynes
Joshua Haynes,
Experience:  Lead Technician/ Manager at Precision Tune Auto Care

JA: . How can we be of help? Customer: good morning JA:

Customer Question

JA: Hello. How can we be of help?
Customer: good morning
JA: Hi. What seems to be the problem?
Customer: i am planing to buy pontiac g6
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Pontiac. The Pontiac Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: i got a test drive of the car...wheel steering looks hard to me..
JA: Many things can cause steering issues. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: so i want to ask, it is the feature of the car, it behaves the same for all pontaic G6 model?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Pontiac Mechanic should know about your Pontiac?
Customer: no thats the only question i have
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pontiac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Joshua Haynes replied 5 months ago.
Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'm going to assist you.
Are you saying that the steering wheel seems to require a lot of effort to turn, or does it just feel a bit tighter than normal?
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
it looks tighter than usual ford car that I m driving now
ok. It is hard to say if this is normal per se without physically steering the vehicle, but I will say that these vehicles have electric power steering which is known on that particular system to have faults. There are several recalls for the power steering as well which would mean a free fix. I do not know of a problem, however, that would involve that system and a "sort of" hard steering. In other words, usually when they have a problem, it is either completely inoperative or it is harder to turn one direction than the other. I would say that it is ok based on this information. Please respond with any further questions you may have, and don't forget to leave a positive rating!