GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

2002 Bonneville dash lights not working JA: The mechanics

Customer Question

2002 Bonneville dash lights not working
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Do you happen to have the code?
Customer: no
JA: Not a problem. You can work with the Pontiac Mechanic to figure that out. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Well, just starting out on trying to get dash lights working. 2002 Bonneville SE.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing
JA: Is there anything else the Pontiac Mechanic should be aware of about your Pontiac?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pontiac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. Are the outside park lights working with the park light switch on? Does the radio and heater back lights work with the park lights on? Let me know,thanks Pete.
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Wow, ok pete. I wont have the car back till friday night coming up. Ill check your troubleshooting. Will this be the only time you will be able to troubleshoot with me or is this as far as you can go with me ?? And will you or someone be available on Saturday at all. ??
Thanks, Jack
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Wish you lived next door, Haha!!
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
I apologize for the delay.I try and be here as much as I can usually most of the time sunday through thursday.I can be here early on saturday if you want to continue then.I am on Mountain time and early would probably be around 8 am to 10 am. Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
Hey Pete.
I will be out near the woods working on this problem, I won't have internet...
Can you run me through the whole process weather things are working or not. Then the next step to follow, then ck that items .
Expert:  Pete replied 5 months ago.
I apologize for the delay.Did you still need help with this here?