GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

Pontiac g6 gt top not secure sensor will not let me open trunk JA:

Customer Question

pontiac g6 gt top not secure sensor will not let me open trunk
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Pontiac. The Pontiac Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: trunk cover not down all the way, trunk wont open top wont retract down or up.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: nothing
JA: Is there anything else the Pontiac Mechanic should be aware of about your Pontiac?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pontiac Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  GM Bob replied 6 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** the system to open the trunk you need a scan tool. Only tool I know is the TECH2 scanner.If you have one I can help.Sorry for the bad news.If you like I will get a refund for you.Thank you