GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.

I have a 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix and my low

Customer Question

***** *****, I have a 2007 Pontiac Grand Prix and my low beam head lights are not working. High Beams, break lights etc ok. I checked Fuses #3 and #4 and they are ok. I replaced the bulbs. I'm looking at replacing the relay and checked online that it was part number 15016745. However, when I went to the GM Part Number site they stated it was for the HVAC. Is that the right part number
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Did you get that
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pontiac Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Roy Belding replied 6 months ago.
good afternoon my name is ***** ***** I will assist Did you check for voltage at the lights??? Roy
ok, there is a separate fuse for each headlamp. did you verify voltage at the fuse when the headlights are on??? there is no relay for the low beams only the high beams which has no effect on the low beams. Roy