Daniel Jones
Daniel Jones,
Experience:  GM A Tech at Straub Buick GMC
15093763

Pontiac Grand AM: Just bought a 2005 Grand AM and the lever

Customer Question

Just bought a 2005 Grand AM and the lever underneath the passenger seat to adjust it horizontally is missing. How do I replace that?
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Daniel Jones replied 11 months ago.
Hello. Welcome to the site. Thanks for coming.I'm ***** *****. I'm here to provide as much information and insight as I can, to best answer your question.Can you give me your VIN# ***** I get the proper information for your vehicle? Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You***** *****
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
1G2NW12E85M153250
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Any news
Attached is the procedure for replacing the handle. If you need more help, please use the "Reply" tab to continue our conversation - I'm happy to answer follow-up questions.If you are satisfied with the information I supplied we would like to close out this question.If you have no follow-ups at this time, please remember to Rate My Service.Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You ***** *****
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Looks like the junk yard will be the only place I can find this part, correct?
Since the GM Service website shows the part is replaceable, you should check with the dealer to see if it available. If you need more help, please use the "Reply" tab to continue our conversation - I'm happy to answer follow-up questions.If you are satisfied with the information I supplied we would like to close out this question.If you have no follow-ups at this time, please remember to Rate My Service.Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!Thank you for posting your question.Your business is very valuable to us.Thank You ***** *****