GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

2005 Pontiac Montana van, new seat covers,

Customer Question

2005 Pontiac Montana van, new seat covers, need to remove headrests, no visible retainer clips/holes, seems difficult
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Pontiac. The Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: no headrest removal clips/slots/holes, rests held in place deep inside backrest. Seeking best way to remove these rests to install new seat covers
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes, I invented titanium. A Pontiac should be within my capacity.
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: dealer showed how to remove backrest cover (complicated), but there is still a learning curve to observe what is actually holding the headrest posts in place, how to release them without destruction
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Mechanic should know about your Pontiac?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Pontiac
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Transaction 39K83347YV076215M, dissatisfied, no answer received. cancel immediately and refund.
Expert:  GM Bob replied 7 months ago.
Hello my name is***** for the waitLet me know if you still need help.If not I will request a refund for you.Thank you
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
With all due respect, I am displeased with the program. Please process the refund.
Expert:  GM Bob replied 7 months ago.
I'm sorry we didn't get to you fast enough.Most experts have full time jobs.I will request a refund for you.Thank you