Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech

My sunroof will not close JA: The mechanics have tons of

Customer Question

My sunroof will not close
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Those are the only symptoms. Im not sure if its the button or the sunroof itself.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Pontiac Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No ma'am that's it
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pontiac Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.In order to be able to help you with the sunroof problem you are having we need to know what make and model your Pontiac is. Post back with complete details and I will have a look at the wiring diagrams and see if I can help you with this problem.