GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Was moving car a few feet when tranny went out. No noise or

Customer Question

Was moving car a few feet when tranny went out. No noise or thuds it just dtoppef
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: Tranny just quit. Shifter works fine just wont go into gear. Like it would was in neutral.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Pontiac Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: No
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Pontiac Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Pontiac
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Like i said it just stopped working. Went from drive to nothing in a heartbeat. No noise at all just acts like its in neutral.
Expert:  Edward replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Eddie here and I will do my best to help. what make and year Pontiac is it? thanks.