Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech

Wow does this cost money?

Customer Question

Wow does this cost money?
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Ron replied 7 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Pontiac has releases a service bulletin dealing with a problem with the convertible top that may be the cause of the problem you are having. I have enclosed it in the link below for your review. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it. Have a look and see if it is the problem you are having.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Before we go any further I am not too happy that I've been charged $11 already. I was told it would be a $5 deposit and $16 if I was satisfied with the answer what's going on?
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.

You are not charged any thing unless you rate the service. Any money you have placed in your account remains in your account unless you rate the service.

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I resolved the problem myself. I agreed to pay a $5 deposit but please refund anything else that you charged me. The last message I got said that I had been charged $11.
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.

Glad to hear you got it resolved and thank you as well.