Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech. 30+ years mechanic, shop forman, service manager

The wiper switch on my 2002 Bonneville fell apart. How do I

Customer Question

the wiper switch on my 2002 Bonneville fell apart. How do I replace it?
JA: The mechanics have tons of experience in that area. Are those all of the "symptoms"?
Customer: The wiper will not turn off, I had to pull the fuse
JA: Anything else I can tell the Mechanic before I connect you two?
Customer: Do I have to pull the steering wheel to replace the switch?
JA: Got it. Let's get this figured out. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Mechanic about your situation and connect you two. You'll be on the road in no time.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Jerry replied 6 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

If you accept my additional service request for your email address, you can give me your email in a private info box and I'll send you the instructions in a PDF file, the file is rather large.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it.

I do not have access to your email address,

Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I'm not really interested in spending another $8.00, is it possible to get the .pdf info here?
Expert:  Jerry replied 6 months ago.

Sure can. Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

I have the instructions in a PDF format, at the following links. You can copy and paste it into a new browser and rate the answer on this page.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****

Expert:  Jerry replied 6 months ago.

It is showing that you are waiting for me. Let me send this as a test, thanks