Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech

I have a Pontiac g6 gt 2007 Convertible topIt keeps saying

Customer Question

I have a Pontiac g6 gt 2007 Convertible topIt keeps saying top not secure And trunk won't open Can you tell me what the problem might be
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Ron replied 6 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

GM has released a service bulletin dealing with a failed convertible top and the proper repair for it. I have enclosed the bulletin in the link below. Have a look and see if perhaps this is what has failed on your. Copy and paste the link to your browser to open and view it.