GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Didn't expect you! My sunroof will tilt but not slide...was

Customer Question

Hello, didn't expect you! My sunroof will tilt but not slide...was very cold weather and closed when it warmed up...have been afraid to try since
JA: Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: No, unless it is extremely easy. Just wondered what the possibilities were of problems. Is the motor control separate for tilt vs slide?
JA: OK! The Pontiac Mechanic will help you with the diagnostics so you are sure to get this fixed right. Is there anything else important you think the Pontiac Mechanic should know about your Pontiac?
Customer: No
JA: Our top Pontiac Mechanic is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Pontiac Mechanic in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Pontiac Mechanic until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Jerry replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site.

.

What is the year make model and engine of it please?