GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Im ***** *****. I have a vacuum hose coming in under the

Customer Question

Hi im ***** *****. I have a vacuum hose coming in under the dash in a wire harness. I cant find where it connects to the pcm
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Im pretty sure its connected to the intake manifold. I got about 2 inches of the pipe showing under the driver side dash but cant seem to figure out where to plug it in.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pontiac Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Can you tell me the year,model and engine size in this vehicle here as well as the color of the vacuum hose?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.