sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

My name is ***** *****, my 2007 solstice won't start...

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****, my 2007 solstice won't start... Battery good, lights work, key can be removed, started 9 days ago.. I work out of town and my daughter starts it weekly... HELP
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Not sure what you want? It won't start
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pontiac Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 8 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

There are many things that can cause a no start condition. I'm assuming that the starter does not engage and crank the engine.

The problem may be with the ignition switch, it could be transmission range sensor related, the starter itself, cables and connections, the powertrain control module may not be awake either due to an internal failure or a loss of power or ground.

What happens when you attempt to start the engine?
How was it determined that the battery is good?