Pete, Pontiac Technician
Experience:  17 Years Pontiac Technician and training.
14928985

Where. To find ac wire. Harness

Customer Question

Where. To find ac wire. Harness
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you are looking for a replacement factory harness for your model here usually this can be obtained from a dealer and in some cases comes with another harness attached to it all depending on what harness this is.You can also locate harnesses used at a place like http://www.car-part.com.If you are looking for something specific and cannot locate it let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete