Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

My sunroof won't shut. It opened all the way but won't shut,

Customer Question

My sunroof won't shut. It opened all the way but won't shut
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Not really. It was working just fine then my battery went dead after I left key on. I charged up battery started my vehicle opened the sunroof an now it won't shut
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pontiac Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Ron replied 9 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order to begin to know what has filed with your sun roof the first thing you are going to need to do is to scan the computer to see what the fault code and or codes are that should be setting when it failed. If you can get this done and post back with the results , I will help you determine the cause and help you get this resolved .