rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

I have a 2005 sunfire,replaced fuel pump,fuel filter,crank

Customer Question

I have a 2005 sunfire,replaced fuel pump,fuel filter,crank ignition sensor and fuel pressure regulator and car will still not start
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it sounds like it wants to start but just turns over
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pontiac Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 9 months ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you through it.

I would like you to start with reading this attachment and follow ALL the information closely and to the T.

Thanks, Ron