Chris (aka- Moose), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

I'm rob and I have a g6 gt coupe when I tur on the radio I

Customer Question

I'm rob and I have a g6 gt coupe when I tur on the radio I get a full volume of a loud buzz what could it be what could I be looking to check its a factory monsoon stareo with a factory amp in the trunk any ideas thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Everything else works like trip indicator fuel mileage and all the other stuff just no sound other than a loud buzz when you touch the volume to turn the radio up
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Pontiac Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pontiac
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I get no radio sound just the buzzing no music or anything just the buzzing
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

What year model?

So far without looking over the correct year model files, this is looking like a failure of the amp.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

I like to stay in contact with my customers. I assume you were not pleased with me or my answer since you did not rate it leaving me feedback. Just so you know we can still work on this issue. We can pick up where we left off or start over. I hate you paid all that money for your question deposit and have left not satisfied. Would any diagrams or repair guides or a phone call help?.

Thanks Chris