john aka eaut
john aka eaut, The Car Guy
Experience:  15 years as a auto tech
6149662

I have an entire 1994 Camaro Z28 SS that my Daughter got in

Customer Question

I have an entire 1994 Camaro Z28 SS that my Daughter got in cars a mess It was rusty POS anyhow All running gear sub-frame eng trans A/C brakes rear diff steering etc etc all in damn near excellant condition Ive got a friend him & his Dad own a large auto shop Xcellant mechanics He wants an old HD Sportster Ive had for 3 or 4 years to do the work Gna swap entire Hotrod Camaro in under my Fastback & I mean all of it What I mentioned above plus wiring ECMs computors even the Camaros pressurized F.I. gas tank brake master cylinder steering column so key stays the same (diff Le Cara steering wheel tho) Etc Etc How difficult do U expect all that to be AND is it feasible in your opinion? Let me know ya dont hardly ever see a Pontiac done like this Rayrod Thank You a bunch
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  john aka eaut replied 1 year ago.

what type of car are the parts rom the Camaro getting swapped into?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A 1949 fastback 2dr Silver Streak I thought I had included that in explanation of what I needed to ask my questions about Sorry if it didnt forward initial inquiry Man... Heres my cell number(###) ###-####Im in North Platte Nebr. The car has been parked in a farm machinery bldg since 1968 with a car cover over it Virtually no rust issues anywhere outside has very nice patina & its green Im just gna have a friend clear coat it @ his body shop 4 me Im hoping III end up with a nice fast cruiser kinda Ratrod Old body with entire 94 Z28 SS underneath Thanks again...

to have all that work dome for a old sportster ...that's a deal.. That's a lot of work.. It can be done The best bet is likely a painless harness..It is a difficult feat but if they are a good mechanics it can be done