Tool Hut
Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner of a mobile diagnostics company assisting auto technicians with difficult vehicles
77480539

I have a 2008 Pontiac torrent. When I went to start it

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Pontiac torrent. When I went to start it today, the remote didn't work. I opened the door with the key, turned the igniton, and nothing. No power at all. No lights..horn etc. The key will not come out either. Any suggestions? Thanks, Joe
Category: Pontiac
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 10 months ago.

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a independent contractor for just answer, and ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.There will probably be some equipment needed for a proper diagnosis. If you are not comfortable with this or do not have any test equipment please let me know ASAP. I also try to give all of the information you may need expecting a positive rating. I am not compensated for my time until you leave a positive rating. Your rating should be based on the service you received.

There was probably something left on. You will need to charge the battery to proceed

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I will get some jumper cables and give it a try. Sam, can you call me at(###) ###-####in 30 minutes...say 10:15 AM eastern? Thanks

ok. You must accept the phone call offer to receive the call

OK