Jerry, Master Mechanic
Experience:  ASE Master tech. 30+ years mechanic, shop forman, service manager
2947720

My name is ***** ***** my dash lights quit working and i

Customer Question

Customer: my name is ***** ***** my dash lights quit working and i dont have a fuse that says dash lights
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 99 geand prix
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Pontiac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: i have to leave soon to go to court and its dark and hard to see the speedometer ect
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Jerry replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

The instrument panel is powered by the I/P IGN fuse, number 39 in the attached diagram. It is in the Right side of the IP, in the IP compartment opening.

.

If there is no power to the fuse it is most likely the headlight switch is bad.

.

Please don’t forget to rate the answer in a positive way, . EVEN IF YOU HAVE A SUBSCRIPTION ****THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID ****