GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Bob- This is ***** *****, I wrecked my 2003 Pontiac Vibe. I

Customer Question

Customer: Hi Bob- This is ***** *****, I wrecked my 2003 Pontiac Vibe. I am attempting to get this repaired by my husband. I have no other way to travel and I have an 11 yr.old. How do you replace the themostat.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Well my husband had to change the radiator. He said to me he couldn't see the thermostat from the top side. He's not he now so I'm not sure off the issues involded.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Pontiac Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry the Tech you requested was unavailable to assist you today. It appears that Tech is currently "Offline". Now that his 15 minute "request lock" has expired, I think I can be of some help here. Did you still need help on this issue?