Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

While driving at a speed of 35 upon acceleration my car cuts

Customer Question

While driving at a speed of 35 upon acceleration my car cuts out like it has no power it spits and stutters if I get past that speed it's ok. Should I use injector cleaner?
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Ron replied 12 months ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Adding injector cleaner is never a bad idea but it may not solve the problem. With that being said in order to determine what is failing here the first thing you need to do is to have the computer system scanned and see if there are any fault codes setting. If you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there to try and get this resolved for you.