GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Okay here's the problem are the situation we have a 1986

Customer Question

Okay here's the problem are the situation we have a 1986 Pontiac Firebird its a 5.0 v8 engine we will have in some ignition problems I guess or it was start and then after you driving for a little while it is started decelerating and then we'll cut off so the last time they was in the car when we can it cut off on them on highway he got the car home check the carburetor and there was not a fuel filter in the carburetor so he got another carburetor and also just went ahead and got some more spark plugs and wires we got another distributor cap and rotor he changed all of that out as well put everything back and make sure he had the firing order correct had everything time correct and now on the car is not starting can you please help he's getting frustrated
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Amedee replied 12 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. I will be willing to help with this over the phone if your willing to do so. IT will be an extra $5 if that is OK with you. If so, let me know and I will send over an offer so we can get started.