GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Pontiac Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

How do you adjust the driver side frontal deployment loop on

Customer Question

how do you adjust the driver side frontal deployment loop on a 2000 Pontiac firebird 3.8
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

I have never heard of adjusting the deployment loop. What sort of symptoms are you having?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the car funs fine until I slow down at a corner or every now and then when idling in gear. I have changed the plugs & wires because it had a multiple misfire code but there's no difference
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when I had it analysis run, it said the driver side was running rich and also the driver side frontal deployment loop.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
If I'm not going to get an answer please don't try to charge my card
Expert:  Jerry replied 1 year ago.

I see, thanks.

Let me just say that any money that you paid, or if you have a subscription, that money stays in your account until the answers are rated, (positive) regardless of how fast or how long it may take to get finished. You can FOLLOW UP AT ANYTIME, even after rating.

.

The deployment loop is for the airbag and has nothing to do with the way the engine runs. It seems that the engine stalls when you slow to a stop?