john aka eaut
john aka eaut, The Car Guy
Experience:  15 years as a auto tech
6149662

WHAT IS THE VALUE OF A 1989 Pontiac 6000 l3 WITH 31,000

Customer Question

WHAT IS THE VALUE OF A 1989 Pontiac 6000 l3 WITH 31,000 MILES IN EXCELLENT CONDITION?
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  john aka eaut replied 1 year ago.

Its a tough car to put a value on it was a mass produced car that is not sought after.. Its worth what someone will pay... High book value from nada is $3525 but collectors love low mile original cars... You may be able to get 5,000 for it depending on the advertisng audience... http://www.nadaguides.com/Classic-Cars/1989/Pontiac/6000-LE/4-Door-Sedan/Values

If you would like any additional information or have more questions please don’t hesitate to ask!

Please remember to only rate my service when you are satisfied. IF you feel the need to rate "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please stop and reply to me via the REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.

I am not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If I have helped you with your question, please give me an appropriate rating so that I get credit for helping you