Amedee
Amedee, Pontiac Technician
Experience:  ASE certified Technician advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

2005 Pontiac grand am 3.4' getting low voltage/low air flow

Customer Question

2005 Pontiac grand am 3.4' getting low voltage/low air flow on maf code and with scanner hooked up the maf voltage fluctuates up and down
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. This code is caused by an air or vacuum leak. That is why the voltage at or coming from the MAF fluctuates. You need to check and fix any vacuum leaks under the hood and that will take care of your low voltage MAF code. Glad I can help!

Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello! It's Amedee from just answer. I am just checking in to see how things are going and to see if you need any further assistance?