FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Mater Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL TECH
1627031

I drove my car and parked it all day. No lights or any thing

Customer Question

I drove my car and parked it all day. No lights or any thing left on. Go back later tonight and now car wont start. Lights come on. Indicator lights come on. It says how much gas I have. Cd player works (once off it says changer parked) everything looks normal except when trying to start it won't it just clicks once if I use the key and repeat clicks if I use my remote start. And now the check engine light is on.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** for the question. You need to start by checking the battery. If the battery is low then this will occur. If the battery is fine then it may be a battery cable connection problem. I have also seen some ignition switches cause this on your vehicle. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you need anything else.