FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Mater Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL TECH
1627031

I have a 2006 Pontiac grand prix. all of these codes started

Customer Question

i have a 2006 Pontiac grand prix. all of these codes started at the same time. p0108 p0452 p0463 p0641 p2432. anything link them together
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. These codes are seemingly all unrelated to one another. Most of the time when you get all of these codes together it is due to an issue with the battery or alternator not putting out the right voltage or an electrical short someplace. It may also be a failing PCM. I would start by having the alternator and battery load tested. I would also make sure that the battery connections are clean and tight. If nothing comes up please let me know and we can continue.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I checked battery and alternator yesterday, they are fine. Started checking voltage at map sensor was only 1.5 should be 5. Does the fuel gauge use the same 5 volt that the map sensor.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think my ecm is bad.
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

No, they will use separate reference voltage supplies. It sounds like you do have a bad ECM.