Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  34 years as a Tech
7276279

Replaced balancer crank sensor cam sensor ign mod has fuel

Customer Question

replaced balancer crank sensor cam sensor ign mod has fuel good spark turns over let key off pops kicks back like its out of time 01 3.8l pont grand prix
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

In order for the engine to start and run correctly you good spark, injector pulse, proper fuel pressure and good compression . If its kicking back like its out of time can you run a compression test as well as scan the computer system and see if there are any fault codes setting. Check these things for me and post back with the results and we can work from there to get this resolved.