Tool Hut
Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner of a mobile diagnostics company assisting auto technicians with difficult vehicles
77480539

I have a 92 Pontiac Bonneville se. Will crank much of the

Customer Question

I have a 92 Pontiac Bonneville se. Will crank much of the time, but stalls out, mostly at low speed. Then it will turn over find but won,t start. Replaced harmonic balancer and radiator recently.also replaced in line fuel filter and front part in fuel line with rubber fuel line rather than factory nylon. Cost facter. My fuse panel isn,t what the box shows. Need directions to fuel fuse and what all I should test with volt meter BEFORE I have to pull fuel tank.not use to working on anything newer that early 80 or late 70's model vehicles. Please help.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My Name is ***** ***** for posting your question to just answer. I am a ASE Certified Master Auto Technician with 20 years experience. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resolution.I also try to give all of the information you may need expecting a positive rating.

The fuse for the fuel pump is common to the PCM.

easiest thing to do is remove the fuel pump relay and check for powers and ground.

The fuel pump relay is in the dash relay center on the right side (passenger side) of the dash