FIXITMAN
FIXITMAN, Mater Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL TECH
1627031

Just got the clutch replaced and now having suspension

Customer Question

Just got the clutch replaced and now having suspension problems should I take back to repair shop to put back to factory settings. I just had the alignment done and is now doesn't drive straight and the steering wheel shakes when braking.
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** you for the question. I would definitely take it back. When doing a clutch much of the suspension has to be taken apart. If it is not tightened properly then this will occur. They should take care of this at no charge. If you need more help let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I know they are going to say that it was like that when they got it. Should I bring a receipt of the alignment with me when I go?
Expert:  FIXITMAN replied 1 year ago.

I would take whatever you need. You should be able to tell them that you just spent a lot of money with them and you expect the car to still drive fine. There should not be any parts that need to be replaced, it should be as simply as loosening everything back up and then tightening it up properly on the ground.