Amedee
Amedee, Pontiac Technician
Experience:  ASE certified Technician advanced level specialist. Wisconsin certified emissions state inspector
279429

I have a 2005 Pontiac Montana that was giving me a P0456

Customer Question

I have a 2005 Pontiac Montana that was giving me a P0456 code last year. I replaced the gas cap and the problem seemed to go away. Now I am getting a P0455 code and the inside of the Van has a strong smell of gas vapor. I've run the Van through a couple of GM drive cycles and the EV light is blinking on my OBDII and will not go out. Can you tell me if I should be looking for a cracked or worn hose or maybe something else???
Category: Pontiac
Expert:  Amedee replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assit you with your question. What kind of diagnostic equitment do you have?